REGISTRATIONS HAVE CLOSED. OUR VERY FIRST BATCH IS FULL. If you are a pilot and want to attend this, do reach out via the form below
I was surprised at the number of tweeples who were interested to know more about airline network planning. Few kind folks tagged me along with a few others as the interest levels increased. I decided to take it up to share my experience of Network Planning with a five-star full service carrier in India, followed by being part of the turnaround team of a low cost carrier and years later getting exposed to a major LCC in the region.
I plan to cover the below topics as part of the session
- Introduction to Network Planning and where does it fit in the overall scheme of things for the airline
- Sub branches of Network Planning
- Types of Networks
- What comes first – fitting a plane to a route or selecting a route and looking for a plane?
- How is a new station planned and how is a new route decided?
- How aircraft rotations look like and which parameters to consider during planning?
- Market feedback, operational feedback and corrections to network
The session is scheduled for Saturday December 18, 2021, with tentative time being 1000hrs to 1200hrs (Subject to minor revision if this time is not suitable for the entire team which registers). The session will be online on Google Meets.
Who Should attend?
Anybody who is interested in Airline route and network planning. This is an introductory session.
Cost: INR 1750, all inclusive.
How to pay?
Please wait for batch # 2 to open up. Registrations for the first batch are now closed.
- Full refund to every participant if the cancellation is from my side
- Specially for the pilot community, if you register and are pulled in for a flight – please provide relevant information, free of cost shifting to the next batch
- Refund of INR 1000 for others (one time offer) if you cancel before December 16, 2021 (1800hrs IST), only if you have paid via UPI. Unfortunately no refund can be processed for card payments
- If the response exceeds 15 participants, a second session will be planned in January
You can also let me know your registration details (post / pre payment) via the below form